Business Interruption coverage protects business owners in the case of a fire for example. Each business is different, some may be able to be back up running within a week or more, and others a few days. Watch the video to see how business interruption can help! Below is a short summary of the topics covered in this video.
• Compensates for lost business due to a disaster
• What happens if your property is destroyed in a claim?
• How fast can you be back operating?
• If you need a commercial kitchen – how many of those are in your city? What cost will you need to pay to have a temporary space?
• What about your products – if you lost your organic, seasonal ingredient like rhubarb for the frozen pies you sell, and need to replace what burned up in the fire how much do you have to pay to source that ingredient? Or, do you not have the product to sell until there is organic rhubarb available to you again.
• If you are a consultant who commutes to the company headquarters, you probably need a day to replace your laptop, download your files from the cloud and can get back to work.
• Very business dependent.